Sunday, August 15, 2010

The bike.

Jules is, well, kinda pathetic. His new thing is seeing people out on the street on bikes & tell us, "Get my bike, I wanna go with my friends!" then when they go on down the street, he looks at us & ask, "wheres my friends going?"

This kid needs friends. But that's a whole other subject.

Anyway, Jules had been talking about a bike for a while. At Target, the best store on earth, I was wondering around when I happened upon the clearance section, where I found a kids Spiderman bike. I figured why not give it a shot?

At one point Jules wanted a ball. Remember how he is with balls, right? Well, he picked the bike over a ball, a shocking pick to me. More expensive, too. But we bought the bike, loaded it, then unloaded it. Put it together because that's what parents spend about 48% of their lives doing...putting toys together.

And soon enough we had a bike.

Photobucket

Wondering where Jules is?

You must not have children. Because if you did, you'd totally know where Jules was.

Photobucket

He's in the box it came in.

Did I mention he was in the box?

Photobucket

Well, he was. And when he got out of the box, he played with the box.

Photobucket

Then he got back in the box.

Photobucket

Then he played with the box more.

Photobucket

Then he took a Spiderman to play with the Spiderman on the bike.

Photobucket

Then he, you guess it, got back in the box.

Photobucket

He did get on the bike. Once.

Photobucket

But really, he was just all about the box. I have no idea what he was playing, but he was playing "what cha doing outta the house? Get back in da house! No, I'm outta the house!" with a Spiderman & Hamm the pig going back & forth. Hamm would not stay in the house. The same Hamm I mentioned in the previously linked to blog post about the ball.

He likes to push the bike around the house, but that's about it. And yes, I let my kid play with a bike in the house. I'm inappropriate like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment