Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Toy Wars.

We had our first toy feud. And I survived it. Amazing really.

We have here, the "cool" toy.

Photobucket

We have here, the "uncool" toy.

Photobucket

Blair was happily playing with his apple.

Photobucket

Then Jules saw said apple. He took it, looked at it, then handed Blair the uncool toy. Because, you know, that's an equal trade. Blair, for the most part, didn't care.

Photobucket

Until Jules taunted him with the apple, that is.

Photobucket

Then he wanted it. Plus, he's teething (yes, already) so the apple toy provided more chewing satisfaction. I had a nice talk with Jules, explained that they were baby toys & that he should let Blair keep the apple. He threw himself down, pouting.

Photobucket

And yes, he's wearing a Spiderman costume. Is that odd or something?

But everything turned out fine. And Blair got his apple back.

Photobucket

This was just a little glimpse of what I'm sure the future holds for me. I think I'll just get a cage & let them fight it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment